No Harmony or Danelectro here. Only the man from New York with perhaps the greatest legacy in modern bass guitar next to Leo himself. Long before I ever put chisel to wood, I was a sub-mediocre bass player, drooling over the work of Carl Thompson, Fodera, Pete Skjold, Rob Elrick and countless others in the boutique bass world. I’ve also thrown in a little inspiration from the THE German Wunderkind and topped off the whole with all kinds of ISLAND.
- Body Wood: Poplar, Walnut, Cherry, Yellow Cedar, Spruce and much more. Contact me to know more about body and top wood options.
- Neck Wood: Ash or Maple… or custom!
- Hardware: Hipshot Ultralight tuning machines and A or B style bridges.
- Pickups: Delano or customer’s choice. Passive wiring is standard. On-board pre-amps are available.
- Comes with a MONO gigbag or custom hardcase.
- Available in 4, 5 or 6 string models. 33″ scale is standard.
Price: Base price (4 String) is $2475 USD
For pricing on custom options such as pickups, additional strings, scale lengths, fancy tops, hollowbody construction, binding & purfling options, hardware options as well as wood availability and any other inquiries, please contact me.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice. A non-refundable $900 USD deposit is required to start the build. The balance and shipping are due upon completion of the instrument.
Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are accepted here.
Photos by Linus O