No Harmony or Danelectro here. Only the man from New York with perhaps the greatest legacy in modern bass guitar next to Leo himself. Long before I ever put chisel to wood, I was a sub-mediocre bass player, drooling over the work of Carl Thompson, Fodera, Pete Skjold, Rob Elrick and countless others in the boutique bass world. I’ve also thrown in a little inspiration from the THE German Wunderkind and topped off the whole with all kinds of ISLAND.
- Body Wood: Poplar, Walnut, Cherry, Yellow Cedar, Spruce and much more. Contact me to know more about body and top wood options.
- Neck Wood: Ash or Maple… or custom!
- Hardware: Hipshot Ultralight tuning machines and A or B style bridges.
- Pickups: Delano or customer’s choice. Passive wiring is standard. On-board pre-amps are available.
- Comes with a MONO gigbag or custom hardcase.
- Available in 4, 5 or 6 string models. 33″ scale is standard.
Price: Base price (4 String) is $2475 USD
For pricing on custom options such as pickups, additional strings, scale lengths, fancy tops, hollowbody construction, binding & purfling options, hardware options as well as wood availability and any other inquiries, please contact me.
A non-refundable 900$ USD minimum deposit is required to reserve your spot on the wait list/start the build. Balance + shipping due upon completion of the instrument. Please contact me for pricing and information on all custom options.
Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are accepted here.
*All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Photos by Linus O