The Traveller is a scaled down, headless version of my flagship Forty Four model. It features all the same custom features in an ultra compact, ultra lightweight travel-ready package.
- Slab Spruce Body with Milk Paint finish
- Poplar, Doug Fir, Maple, Peruvian Walnut neck
- Composite fretboard in 22.5″ or 23.5″ scale length
- Hipshot headless bridge
- Proprietary headpiece
- 1-11/16″ nut width
- Single MOJO Pickups ISLAND Hersheybar or Hersheybucker
- Includes a custom Probag gigbag, handmade in the USA
Single Pickups model: $2500 USD (price subject to change without prior notice)
Two Pickup model: $2700 USD (price subject to change without prior notice)
Contact me to ask about all available custom options, such as exotic wood tops, binding, body carves, pickups etc.
An $900 USD deposit is required to start the build. The balance and shipping are due upon completion of the instrument.