The Galo marks my foray into the world of offset guitars. It mashes up inspiration from the Danelectro Dano Pro and Fender Jaguar with plenty of Island style. It comes equiped with Mojo UK pickups and can be had with 3 singlecoil sized pickups, 2 humbuckers or 2 jazzmaster pickups. Given the extensive Mojo Pickups catalog, this means it can be loaded with just about anything including goldfoils, lipstick tubes, p90s and more, offering something for every tonal arsenal. The Galo captures the feel and vibe of a vintage catalog guitar, but with buttery playability and rock-solid construction using the best materials and components.
- Sitka Spruce Body
- Quartersawn Poplar neck w/ 2-way truss rod
- Quartersawn Roasted Maple fretboard, 24? scale
- 1-5/8? nut width
- Hipshot bridge
- Descendant vibrato (Mastery available +$60)
- Gotoh open back tuners
- MOJO Pickups choice of 3 singlecoil size, 2 humbucker size, or 2 jazzmaster pickups
- Choice of any milk paint colour, natural or metallic finish
- Gator Transit gigbag included
- 3 singlecoil size pickups: $3800 USD
- 2 Humbucker or JM pickups: $3800 USD
Delivery within 8-10 weeks.
A $900 USD deposit is required to start the build. The balance and shipping are due upon completion of the instrument.