My interpretation of my all time fave, The Harmony H44 Stratotone. This small-bodied guitar is very comfortable to play and puts out a sound that belies its stature.
- Body/Neck Woods: I have a sizable collection of domestic and reclaimed timbers, and I am continuously acquiring more. Contact me to know more about my stock as well as any special pieces I may have.
- Body: Standard body woods include Sitka Spruce, Yellow Cedar, Western Red Cedar, Reclaimed Doug Fir or Redwood. Hollowbody construction is available.
- Top: Buckeye Burl, Redwood, Walnut, Curly Maple or Spalted Maple.
- Neck: Quartersawn Poplar or Doug Fir are standard. Maples (plain, Birdseye or Curly), Flamed Birch, Rosewood, Mahogany and many others are available options. Necks come reinforced with deep set dual carbon fiber tubes.
- Fretboard: Bound, ebonized Black Locust is standard. Contact me for other options. EVO fretwire is standard on all instruments with brass hardware. Fretboards are reinforced with multi-laminate carbon fiber.
- Tuners: Waverly
- Pickup: ISLAND Proprietary singlecoil or BarBucker by MOJO Pikcups
- Bridge: ISLAND floating bridge & saddle, custom made by Mark Kett
- Jack: Switchcraft USA or Neutrik locking
- Nut: Bone, Aluminium, Brass or Verawood.
Price: $2700 USD base. Includes custom-fit, Canadian-made hardshell case.
For pricing on custom options such as multiple pickups, fancy tops, hollowbody cunstruction, binding & purfling options, hardware options as well as wood availability and any other inquiries, please contact me.
An $900 USD deposit is required to start the build. The balance and shipping are due upon completion of the instrument.
Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are accepted here.
*All prices are subject to change without prior notice.