The Carrasco is inspired by one of the great American vintage designs. The double-cutaway, slab body guitar is available with either a single bridge pickup or bridge and neck combo. The bolt-on construction, choice of timbers and custom pickups yield a crisp, articulate tone, full of punch and grit. The 24.75” scale, chunky neck, and thin satin finish make this no-nonsense noisemaker feel like a broken in pair of jeans. The Carrasco is a raw, uncompromising tone machine.
- Alaskan Yellow Cedar Body
- Quartersawn Northern Ash neck w/ 2-way truss rod
- Quartersawn Roasted Maple fretboard, 24.75? scale
- 1-11/16? nut width
- Hipshot Baby Grand bridge (other wraparounds available)
- Gotoh open back tuners
- MOJO Pickups custom blade p90s (other p90s available)
- Choice of any milk paint colour, natural or hand-rubbed sunburst finish
- Black engraved pickguard
- Gator Transit gigbag included
- Single Pickup: $3000 USD
- Dual Pickup: $3250 USD
Delivery within 8-10 weeks.
A $900 USD deposit is required to start the build. The balance and shipping are due upon completion of the instrument.