The Anzol is my nod to Teisco, specifically the EL-120, a pawn-shop find that became one of my most cherished instruments.
I designed the Anzol as an ISLAND “Chef’s Specialty” instrument. The Anzol is built entirely from domestic materials. A streamlined, thoroughly researched set of specs and options deliver uncompromised tone and playability in a lightweight, resonant, retro/modern mash-up of a package.
- Poplar Body
- Quartersawn Roasted Maple neck w/ 2-way truss rod
- Quartersawn Roasted Maple fretboard, 25″ scale
- 1-11/16″ nut width
- Proprietary ISLAND top-load bridge with thru-body stringing option. Available in aircraft aluminium or cold rolled steel
- Hipshot open-back tuners
- MOJO Pickups custom balanced set: Foilsonic and Tele bridge
- Choice of any milk paint colour and rear-painted acrylic pickguard you can imagine
- Custom-fit case included
Delivery within 6-8 weeks
All prices are subject to change without prior notice. A non-refundable $900 USD deposit is required to start the build. The balance and shipping are due upon completion of the instrument.
Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are accepted here.