The Anzol is my nod to Teisco, specifically the EL-120, a pawn-shop find that became one of my most cherished instruments. The Anzol is built entirely from domestic materials and is outfitted with custom hardware and the highest quality components. The result is a compact, super lightweight (5lbs) retro/modern mash-up tone machine that delivers punch, twang and clarity.
- Pine Body
- Quartersawn Poplar neck w/ 2-way truss rod
- Quartersawn Roasted Maple fretboard, 25? scale
- 1-11/16? nut width
- Proprietary ISLAND top-load bridge machined from aircraft aluminium w/ compensated brass saddles
- Gotoh staggered post tuners
- MOJO Pickups custom balanced set: Foilsonic and Tele bridge
- Choice of any milk paint colour and rear-painted acrylic pickguard
- Gator Transit gigbag included
Price: $2450 USD (price subject to change without prior notice)
Delivery within 8-10 weeks
A $900 USD deposit is required to start the build. The balance and shipping are due upon completion of the instrument.